About this website
This website runs on Linux (3.2.68-vs184.108.40.206-beng), powered by SBCL (1.5.0). Nginx is used to serve static files and to proxy dynamic requests to the Lisp software. PostgreSQL is used for the database.
Many Lisp libraries are used directly or indirectly in running this site, here's just a few of them in no particular order:
- Hunchentoot — Web server
- Postmodern — pure Lisp PostgreSQL client library
- cl-ppcre — regular expressions for Common Lisp
- local-time — timestamp manipulation library for Common Lisp
- ironclad — cryptography library for Common Lisp
- cl-json — JSON library for Common Lisp
- cl-store — serialization library for Common Lisp
- Sytes — the HTML::Mason of Common Lisp (yep, that's mine)
- sb-daemon — facilitate daemonization in SBCL
- Buildapp — to generate an executable from a Common Lisp program
- Quicklisp — the CPAN of Common Lisp
Thank you guys for sharing all this great software! ♥
There's two kinds of pages, some are static templates stored on disk, like the SLip and Sytes section, and others are editable (the blog). I'm using Ymacs to edit blog pages directly in the browser.
Eventually I want to publish the full source of this site, but I'd like to do some cleanups first.